The 16th Conference of Investment Casting
Precautions for exhibiting
1. Breakfast will be provided by the hotel, lunch and dinner are served with dinner coupons.
2. The on-site construction time starts at 14 o'clock on Nov.17th, and the exhibition officially begins at 14 o'clock on Nov.18th. The dismantling time is 14 o'clock on the Nov. 20th.
3. Exhibitors shall not sublet or partially sublease their booths for any reason, paid or unpaid, partially or wholly, and any form of transfer or subletting shall be void;
4. The outer packaging boxes of all exhibiting products shall be placed in the booth by the exhibitors. If they cannot be stored in the booth, they may be stored in the free storage area designated by the conference group, but the conference group shall not be responsible for the loss of the packaging box;
5. Exhibitors should take good care of the exhibition equipment and equipment provided by the exhibition. They should be returned as they are at the end of the exhibition. If there is any defect, they should be compensated according to the price;
6. Do not throw away litter debris, keep the exhibition area clean and tidy, and prohibit the use of high-pitched sound systems that affect the public environment. No smoking is allowed at the exhibition site to avoid fires;
7. The power socket provided in the booth is only for the use of ordinary electric appliances such as TV, projection, laptop, etc. Any exhibitor shall not replace the power supply equipment or other industrial equipment at will;
8. The exhibitor is responsible for the safe operation of the exhibit presentation. Demonstrations that may cause harm to the audience must be properly protected. Such as laser irradiation, harmful gas leakage, liquid splashing, solid flying debris, etc., must have proper safety protection measures;
9. The pavilion will arrange for security personnel to patrol safely. Exhibitors are still required to take care of their exhibits and personal belongings during the exhibition, exhibition and dismantling period. Please keep your personal belongings, especially cash, camcorders, cameras, laptops and other valuables, please carry them with you. If you find any stolen items or suspicious circumstances, please contact the conference team in time;
10. The annual meeting will be held at 9:00 on the 19th, and the participants of the participating companies will be invited to participate in the timely understanding of the current domestic foundry business;
11. Exhibitors who have completed online registration before October 30, 2019, the company's introduction will be printed to the annual conference, and will not be entered after the deadline;
12. All booths shall adopt the principle of first registering first in the order of registration;
13. At the meeting of the annual meeting, all raw materials and equipment manufacturers should not distribute advertising books. The conference group will provide data storage areas for the participants to read.
14. On-site contact person: Liu Gang Mob: 13807157997
Conference room number: To be determined.
2019 Working Conference Meeting Group
The conference group will also send conference notice information through WeChat, etc.